Category: Hardware Published Date
from MASAHUDU KUNATEH in Accra, Ghana
ACCRA - MINOR fire on Tuesday gutted part of Ghana's leading ICT and Electronics Company, Rlg Communications Limited head office at Osu, in Accra.
Rlg Communications Limited Group Head, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Prosper Harrison Addo, said the fire started at 05:00hours of Tuesday, in one of the company’s rooms.
Quick reaction by both the Rlg Fire Response Procedures and the Ghana National Fire Service managed to bring the inferno under control.
Addo said the fire incident was minor arguing that it did not affect any life or property.
He urged the company's customers and the general public to continue doing business with Rlg saying Osu office would remain open for business.
“The Company will continue to work with the Ghana National Fire Service as we have also always done to ensure that the company’s safety procedures are followed to protect life and property.
“The company awaits the Fire Report from the Fire Service to know the cause of the fire," Addo said. - CAJ News
Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 12:13
- Lenovo records growth in EMEA region
- Ericsson takes action on patent licensing
- 400,000 laptops boost for Ghana schools
- MITSUMI IT Distribution Africa concludes GITEX 2012 debut
- Avanti works for water in SA
- Govt secures $75m for IT education enhancement
- Lenovo Premiers Yoga, debuts family of convertible devices designed
- Nokia downbeat at Q3 prospects
- Satelite firm broadcasts fashion to continent
- New satellite launches successfully